Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) is the capital of India's southern Karnataka state. BENGALURU has several accolades to its credit. It is known as “IT-CAPITAL of INDIA”, and the most attractive destination for global multi-national companies investing in IT- industry.
Bengaluru also has the distinction of being called “KNOWLDEGE CAPITAL” with best of institutions in the field of engineering & technology, medical sciences, humanities, science & arts and law, creating best of the quality talent and skills. Bengaluru is a major economic & cultural hub, and the fastest growing major metropolis in the world.
Bengaluru has several major public sector heavy industries. With its strategic location, availability of high quality technical and managerial manpower, Bengaluru has been the investment hub in public and private sectors. It has to its credit several research institutions, defense research establishments.
The city is also known for its green spaces and cosmopolitan life. The High Court functions out of a red brick building earlier known as Attara Kacheri. It is in front of Vidhana Soudha, which is the seat of the legislature of Karnataka.
Bengaluru has a moderate, temperate climate throughout the year with no extremes in temperature in summer, winter and rainy seasons.
- Area: 741 km²
- Elevation: 920 m
- Weather: 28°C, Wind W at 19 km/h, 58% Humidity
Distance to RILS
- From Airport - 20 Kms
- From Central Railway Station - 08 Kms
- From Yeshwanthpur Railway Station - 03 Kms
- From Central Bus Stand - 08 Kms
- From Yeshwanthpur Metro Station - 03 Kms
Near by Malls
- Orion Mall, Rajajinagar - 3 Kms
- Mantri Mall, Malleshwaram - 6 Kms
- Garuda Mall, Near MG Road - 12 Kms
- MSR Elements Mall, Nagavara - 10 Kms
- M S Ramaiah Hospitals - 1 Km